Monday, July 21, 2008

Thing 13

I explored Google docs because I knew they had a lot of ready-made templates.  They have a lot for school and a lot of other miscellaneous templates that are cool.  The document I worked on was a wedding planning template.  It was a spreadsheet that included a budget form, a guest list form, even a form for minute-by-minute plans for the actual day.  Then I invited my fiance to collaborate on the document as well, so we can both add to the guest list info and other things.  The other document I played with was a wedding checklist which is also nice because it has some things on it that I might have forgotten about.  I look forward to being able to make my blogs a little more exciting by using google docs or zoho to publish entries.  Here is the link to my wedding checklist.

No comments: