Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thing 17

Ok, I feel like I sound like a broken record here, but I think this would be so good for my Kindergarten team to use.  If we set up a delicious account for the team we could tag all kinds of good educational resources instead of e-mailing each other with different sites and then having to bookmark those only to find out that I bookmarked it at school and I'm looking for it at home.  It's also cool that people can make comments on sites because they might find something in the site that I didn't.  I think I also might start using this for my wedding planning.  My fiance and I are always finding websites and our bookmark file is so big that you can't even see all of the sites on it.  Plus, like I mentioned earlier, we don't have all of the bookmarks once we leave our home computer and look up things elsewhere.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

MISD also offers a staff development on del.icio.us called Social Bookmarking if you are interested in learning more.