Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thing 4

I totally agree that commenting creates a sense of community. My first comment made me so excited to know that someone had seen my blog. I also agreed with some of the blog articles about adding ideas and thoughts to people's blogs to make them better and thanking people for commenting on your blog. Another point I agreed with wholeheartedly was that I don't want to comment if I have to log in, join something, or give a bunch of information. I want to do the commenting quickly. That is why I liked commenting on the blogs from our class. I commented on teachartiscool, mimiswordsofwisdom, boog-phil, readandgiggle, and Kimberly's Corner. I decided to comment on these because they were either finished with the whole assignment or I thought their blogs had interesting names. I also commented on two blogs I found on the "outside". They were clutter cubed and Kim's Kindergarten Kaleidoscope. These had some good ideas for organization and teaching Kindergarten.
The comments I made were mostly admiring some aspect of their blog and thanking them for their ideas. I also asked a couple of people how they got some features on their blog.

No comments: