Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Thing 7

Well, I just posted my photos from Flickr into my blog. It's nice that they make it so easy to put on your blog. You just give Google permission, and it sends it right over. I enjoyed exploring Flickr, but I don't know that I will use it a ton. I might post my wedding pics after I get married, but it makes me nervous to post students pictures. I know you can make it private, but it still makes me nervous. I have never used another site like flickr. I do like, however, the effects and things you can do when you get switched over to picnic. I might also use the site to find images for things in my classroom. I like to put up as many picture labels in the room as I can, so I could probably find a lot on Flickr.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Hi! I've found that posting photos as "private" on Flickr is really reliable. In fact, I've gotten kinda frustrated a couple of times, trying to get to pics of a field trip from someone else's account and they won't let me see them. I'm thinking that if it didn't really make them private, that there would've been several law suits by now... I just like being able to save the pics somewhere else as backup, too.

Yay Flickr!