Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thing 22

I listened to a podcast called TechChicks.  It was about different technology tips and it was given by two moms.  I did not like this assignment at all.  I did not find any of the directories very useful, and I don't really like just listening to something.  I would rather read it.  I kept trying to find some good ones that I could play for my students, and none of them were what I was really looking for.  I wanted some kind of storytelling podcast.  I feel like this would have to be like Cool Cat Teacher talked about with blogs.  You have to find good podcasts through recommendations or something.   This frustrated me because I was aimlessly looking through tons of things trying to figure out what would be good.  I did subscribe to Podcasts for Educators on my bloglines account.  Hopefully that way I can sift through those and see if there are some I would like to listen to.

No comments: