Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thing 18

I have used myspace before to look musicians I like, but I have been scared to set up an account because of some of the things I heard about it.  In exploring it I found out that it is a bit more complicated to use than facebook and seems a little less private.  I could be wrong about the privacy--I'm not sure.  I LOVE facebook though!!  I went ahead and signed up for this back in June and have been somewhat addicted ever since.  It is very easy to use, and I have been amazed at the people I have been able to get in touch with that I thought I might never see again.  We even had a big get together with some people from my old church that we planned and orchestrated on Facebook.  I even found some people from my school, so that was a nice way to get to know them a little better.  I don't know that I would use it with students especially since I only have 5 year olds, but it is something that is very popular right now so we should know how it works.
Get to know me at my Facebook profile.  :)

No comments: