Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thing 20



I love You Tube. The bad thing about it is that I watch one video and see the other videos that are like it and keep on watching more and more videos. The good thing about it is stuff like the video I'm posting. It's about a cat and how he wakes up his owner. I've watched it several times and it always makes me smile because the artist captures the essence of a cat. He has some other videos that made me laugh too. For school, you tube can house school videos, how to videos, etc., and like so many things we've looked at, these videos can be viewed anywhere.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

First, I can't believe you did all the things in one day! I 'm the same way with YouTube. I get on there and keep clivking on the related videos. But it's a great way to spend a lazy afternoon!