Monday, July 21, 2008

Thing 14

Ok, I loved flowchart.com. I made a double bubble map on it, and I've tried to post it here, but it does not seem to working. The one I made on bubbl.us was fun too and very easy to post. However, I guess it is not all about posting on my blog. Both of these sites were very user friendly especially bubbl. I liked flowchart.com better though because it had more options. I even added clipart provided by the site to my double bubble map. I would like to make templates for all of the thinking maps on flowchart.com

1 comment:

Jeff B. said...

Hi,
I'm Jeff from Flowchart.com. Please let me know what link you tried to post and how you acquired the link on flowchart.com. That will help me diagnose your problem of displaying your flowchart on your page. You can contact me via email jeff at flowchart dot com.

Jeff