Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thing 16

I chose the igoogle start page because I had already done it for the google tools assignment.  I will definitely use it as my homepage.  I had done the google calendar as well.  I love the igoogle because of all the little tools you can add to your page.  Since I was already on google calendar I added that to my igoogle page.  The calendar will be really nice because I can access it and igoogle anywhere and hopefully I can recommend the google calendar with my teammates so we can keep a school calendar for ourselves.  I also signed up for Remember the Milk.  Then I added it to my igoogle page because it can sync with my google calendar.  I would like to use it to organize my contacts.  I am horrible about keeping track of that stuff.  I'm not sure about using it for to do lists.  I seem to do best with old fashioned pen and paper to do lists.

No comments: